Photographing your wedding day details is essential to ensuring that you have a beautiful memory. Often couples need more clarification on the importance of these details. Having said that, let’s talk about why it’s relevant to get your wedding day details photographed, the props you might want to include, and what your photographer will need!
These details from your wedding day will help create lasting memories and allow you to look back and relive the moments that made your wedding day unforgettable. You’ve spent so much time planning the big details and the smaller ones too. This is a great way to preserve all the effort and time you spent ensuring your perfect day. Showing your family and friends photos of your wedding details will give them an idea of the whole event even if they couldn’t be there in person.
Styling detailed photos can take some time to make sure everything looks perfect. I like to allow sixty minutes for these photos so that no detail is missed, and I can take my time showcasing the elements that made your wedding. I prefer to take the time earlier in the day to capture these valuable pictures than spend it at the reception. Typically the people dancing for the first thirty minutes will be dancing for the rest of the evening.
HERE IS A LIST OF REASONS WHY YOU SHOULDN’T SKIP OUT ON DETAIL PHOTOS:
- Photos of your wedding details will help you showcase the unique elements of your wedding. From the flowers and cake to your jewelry and shoes, you can show off what made your wedding special and unique. Think of these details as a reflection of your style and personality.
- Having these details captured will allow you to relive the day for years. Every time you look at these photos, you will remember all the special moments that made up your big day.
- Most of these captured wedding details are items you hired vendors to create for you. So these photos are a great way to show your appreciation to your wedding vendors for their hard work, and you’ll always be able to remember the vendor team who helped make your wedding possible.
- When creating your beautiful wedding album or printing photos for your home decor, these detailed photos will help tell your story.
- Pictures can tell the atmosphere of your wedding and the entire wedding venue and all of the elements you added in, giving the space emotion and your beautiful love story.
- Professional wedding photos will help you remember the people important to you on your special day. One day you’ll be able to show future generations the beauty of your wedding and the friends and family who helped you along the way.
Items to Have Prepared in the Bridal Suite:
- Hanger for the dress
- Bridesmaids dresses
- Rings both his and yours
- Ring box
- Invitation suite
Items to Have Prepared in the Groom’s Suite:
- Ties or bowties
I hope this blog has guided you on what to include in your wedding day details!